Welcome to City Optometry!
We've changed our name from City Contacts Optometry to City Optometry but we are still the same great Practice with the same great Eye Doctors!
Your vision is perhaps the most vital of all your senses. It's your window to the world around you. Which is why your vision eye care needs to be as detailed, accurate and uncompromising as it can be. It's also why the optometrist you choose should be as focused on the health of your eyes as the accuracy of your vision correction or the quality of your lenses, contact lenses and/or eyeglasses.
At City Optometryin San Francisco's Financial District, Drs. Katherine Morioka and Vincent Penza believe you deserve the best eyecare you can get. Since opening their doors two decades ago, these dedicated eye doctors have earned a reputation for excellence in vision correction, eye exams and diagnosis and management of eye diseases and disorders. More importantly, they've earned the trust of thousands of people who live, work or play in the San Francisco Bay Area. We invite you to come see why.
Blog & News
- Jan 27, 2015 - Under Pressure: Are you at Risk for Glaucoma?
- Jan 26, 2015 - Macular Degeneration: Risks, Symptoms and Treatment
- Dec 31, 2014 - Know How and When to Treat an Eye Infection
- Dec 22, 2014 - 8 Tips to Beat Winter Dry Eyes
- Dec 16, 2014 - You're Invited to Our Winter Frame Show on Dec. 18th!
City Optometry's exclusive winter frame show will feature the entire collection of Oliver Peoples. More »
- Dec 6, 2014 - Contact Lens Overuse
Tips for contact lens wearing More »
- Nov 11, 2014 - Eye Exams For Children
- Oct 30, 2014 - The Development of Your Child's Vision
- Oct 29, 2014 - What Are Cataracts and How Can They Be Treated?
Dry Eye Clinic
Dry eye syndrome is a common condition that affects many people, especially women over age 40. City Optometry has one of the largest Dry Eye Clinics in the Bay Area.